My name is Abongwe Qokela & I’m a digital content creator & model based in Cape Town. I love all things summer ☀ & as a Cape Town bae, I’m defs the right person to tell you all about the things you need to know to make your next visit to Cape Town #travelgoals on the gram! ?
Here is your Instagram-worthy holiday checklist:
1.Old Biscuit Mill
Mill Saturday missions are a big thing amongst tourists & Cape Town peeps. The missions involve chilled vibes with good friends, sun and amazing flat-lay worthy food. ??
- A picture under or of The Old Biscuit Mill sign is mandatory ‼
- Your cutest shades
- Willingness to make friends with strangers so that you can share a table with them ??
Yours Truly on Kloof or YT as we like to call it is all about the vibes & the beautiful people of Cape Town ?. Saturday’s are all about sundowners & easing into the nightlife while listening to the coolest music from some of Cape Town’s best DJs. ??
- Bring your A game when it comes to fashion as the YT fashion kids always bring the ???when it comes to style.
2.Beach day anyone? ?
Clifton 3rd & 4th beach is for all things bae watch & sun tan ⛱. Crisp blue waters, white sand and equally beautiful people all round.
- I suggest not driving to the beach & taking an Uber or the My City bus ‘cos all the beach babes result in difficulty finding parking. ?
- A ?bikini & sunblock
3. Summer concerts
Nothing says winding down like a Sunday spent with friends & good music at Kirstenbosh summer sunsets concerts. ???
- Arrive early ‘cos it gets full
- Pack a picnic basket & a fully charged power bank ?
4.Fancy dining anyone? ?
When you want to dress up & do some fine dining then Kloof Street House is the place for you. ?
- If you’re on a budget, arrive between 12 & 4 for the lunch time specials. They look just as fancy as the non-special options ?
- Make sure you & your girls dress up & make it a slaying dinner experience.
And that’s me! Check me out on the gram: @iamabongwe